Friends of the Little Belts was formed in November of 2016 to provide a forum to promote sustainable use, resource protection and maintenance of the Little Belt Mountains. We have elected officers, formed a board, and adopted bylaws.
The group has 501-C3 status, has applied for grants, conducted a trail work day, and had 3 meetings. We hope to represent all interested groups, and meetings are open to the public.
To contact a board member with any questions you have, please visit our Board page.
To preserve, promote, and improve responsible, sustainable access in the Little Belt Mountains area for ALL recreational users by protecting natural resources and improving recreation management.
Why We Are Here?
• Talk about the Future of Friends of Little Belts (FOLB)
• Improve the quality and sustainability of recreational and other resources in Little Belt Mountains
• Find common ground – Values
• Accept we have some different values and that’s okay
• Develop friendships and partnerships to achieve common goals
• Reality – We can only succeed if we work together